How’s your weather ?

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
I know there are many different weather events that have happened.

THIS is just a “how is your weather” question?

This is our first long weekend for Victoria Day or 2 4 day 😉, and the weather has been outstanding, hot sunny, and I don’t think I can remember this holiday being this nice. Pool opened, floated all day, and since tomorrow is the Holiday it’s a rinse and repeat, with even better weather. 🤗
It reached 28 with the humidity (83) and I think tomorrow will be 34 (93). Not a cloud in the sky

Anyone else

Northern Maine here... it's going to be hot here this week, working up to mid-80s on Wednesday and Thursday before dropping down into the low 70s by Memorial Day. Only thing that will save us is that it's going to be cloudy the whole time. Most of the homes here don't have central air, and I don't know anyone who's put in their window units yet. It can get pretty gross when temps go into the 80s and 90s if there's no a/c. This is FAR too early to be this warm; I dread thinking what August is going to be like.

Typical Victoria Day long weekend here on the edge of the Rockies. It was snowing on Friday and raining again now. Temps anywhere from just above freezing to +12C forecast for tomorrow. Even though we can, and have, had some spectacular weather in May, this weekend is always nature's way of reminding us that summer isn't here yet. :sunny:

I know there are many different weather events that have happened.

THIS is just a “how is your weather” question?

This is our first long weekend for Victoria Day or 2 4 day 😉, and the weather has been outstanding, hot sunny, and I don’t think I can remember this holiday being this nice. Pool opened, floated all day, and since tomorrow is the Holiday it’s a rinse and repeat, with even better weather. 🤗
It reached 28 with the humidity (83) and I think tomorrow will be 34 (93). Not a cloud in the sky

Anyone else
The Hudson Valley will be sunny and in the mid 80's fahrenheit all week. 😎

Central Florida here. It's been in the high 80s, low 90s for a couple of weeks now. Over the last week we've had a few thunderstorms, which is good since we've been in a drought. April is Florida's dry month, at least here in the central part. The humidity is going up now too. Nobody knows what the hurricane season will look like. Anyway, hot-ish and getting humid with chance of T-storms everyday.

Not sure if the stats back up my feelings but for the past several years I feel like Metro Atlanta has enjoyed nice long mild springs. This one sure has been nice.

The forecast is calling for a string of mid 80's days but those are followed up by more low 80's. The mornings and evenings are wonderful in the upper 60's or lower 70's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter