How are crowds the weekend, Mon. and Tues. before Thanksgiving?

discraz

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going before Thanksgiving. We would be there Thurs - Tues. Please tell me about the crowds and would you suggest going then?

What do you usually compare the crowds to? This time is not as busy as Thanksgiving weekend, the two weeks of Christmas, Summer, etc.

We usually try to drive during the night Tues and arrive sometimes Wednesday. Wednesday - Friday is wonderful. Saturday you can watch the people arriving - the roads were heavy when we ventured out to the outlet mall. Magic Kingdom was a zoo on Sunday. We walked in, turned around and walked back out. I guess we were so spoiled from the days earlier in the week. We mainly stayed around the campground and did other activities until Wed before Thanksgiving when we headed home.e

RnR was a continuous walk-on. The teens would get off and walk right back on again. Definetly do your park days the Thurs, Fri & Sat. Then carefully select which parks you do on Sun, Mon, Tues, etc. I know you will see an increase in crowds on these days. However, depending on when you usually visit, these days may be nice for you too.

Have fun. We're doing the weekend after Thanksgiving until Wed Dec 1st this year. A little different for us.

K

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter