How can I ho ho or frosted someone

Can I please get in on the winter fun too? I know a couple of Disers who could use a little pick me up :goodvibes . Thanks a bunch!

Stupid question.......are you ready???

What is ho-ho'd and frosted? I want to have fun too!!!:cutie:

If you look at the bottom of my post there is a snowman(snowed), a snowball (ho ho'd)and a mickey head that bounces with a hat (frosted) they are just some fun icons.

Also, did they somehow shorten how long your signatures can be? I had to delete all my spaces between the lines just to fit most of my things in, but my ticker still doesn't show. Does anybody know what is going on?

I can't figure out how to do this either! :confused3 Cutting and pasting didn't work.

Will you make me feel loved too?:love:

You don't want to cut you want to copy

Would you mind pm'ing us and sharing so that we can move on from "boo"??? We're about to make our first trip for the holidays - and we'd like to be hoo'd, snowed, and frosted - and share with some of our DIS friends on some other threads! We love these icons!:goodvibes Thank you!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter