• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How can I stop the e-mails every time someone posts in a thread that I parcipated in?

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
I thought by clicking 'no' in "use 'E-mail Notification' by default" the e-mails would stop, but they keep coming. Is there something else I should do?

I've posted this to a couple of others that were having similar concerns, give it a shot!

If you haven't already turned off the email notification... First, go to your User Control Panels (user cp), then click on Edit Options. The 6th field down allows you to choose Email Notification, click NO.

You can then click on this link to remove all of your subscribed threads:

http://www.disboards.com/forums/member2.php?s=&action=removesubscription&type=allthread

(You can also find it on the first page of the USER CP entitled "view all subscribed threads", from there you would be shown the threads and the above link to unsubscribe.)

If you have already turned off the email notification, just click the link above and the emails should stop.

-Here is some information about subscribing/unsubcribing to individual threads-

At the top of each thread there is a place to click to "receive updates to this thread" this will get your subscription started. (You can also check the box at the bottom of the page to subscribe when you're starting a new thread, or submitting a response.)

To unsubscribe, go to your "user cp" and at the bottom of your subcribed FORUMS list there is a link to "view all subscribed threads". You can then pick and choose which threads you want to remain subscribed to.

Thanks Chris.
I'm sorry if this a was repeat question. I should have done a better search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter