How did Princess Jasmine end up with a beautiful room at the Sultan's Palace?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Every time I watch Aladdin I always wondered how lovely they designed Princess Jasmine's room in the Sultan's Palace? Because I LOVE learning about the Disney Princesses bedrooms to get inspiration for designing my own bedroom. I noticed that Princess Jasmine's bedroom has a lot of blue in it and I think it looks beautiful to match the furniture in it. Also I noticed that rather than a bed Princess Jasmine sleeps on a fancy couch and I thought it looks lovely if I could take a nap on a couch like Princess Jasmine's but they should've given her a bed to sleep in rather than a couch. Also where does Rajah sleep because I never saw a bed for Rajah in Princess Jasmine's room? I also like the blue and gold blankets that Princess Jasmine has to decorate her couch and her cute olive-green pillow because the blankets look so beautiful and I wish I had a pillow like Princess Jasmine's to put my plushie next to me when I sleep
Who came up with the inspiration for Princess Jasmine's bedroom in Aladdin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter