How do you clean your baggallini?

tmonferdini

Mouseketeer
I have the ripstop nylon messenger bag & I believe the tag says not to machine wash??? I thought I had read where some of you actually washed your in the washing machine. Is that true? How exactly did you do it & how did it come out? Mine isn't filthy or anything, just has a couple scuffy-dirt marks on the front of it & I wanted to clean it up before we leave in June, but don't want to ruin it.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

I spot clean with a damp towel. However mine hasn't gotten bad enough to warrent a full-out washing.

However, I suppose tossing it into a lingerie bag and washing on delicate could probably work. I've done that with a couple of LeSportsacs and it got them clean.

I washed mine on gentle cycle, but I have a front loader, so it doesn't "twist" the stuff so much. I hung it out to dry though, no dryer.

You could probably soak it in a sink w/ some gentle detergent then wring w/ a towel?

I tend to throw everything in the wash though, Crocs, full out LL Bean type backpacks, sneakers. Not so sure on if it is good for the washer, but it's been ok for the last 10 years :thumbsup2

I have the ripstop nylon messenger bag & I believe the tag says not to machine wash??? I thought I had read where some of you actually washed your in the washing machine. Is that true? How exactly did you do it & how did it come out? Mine isn't filthy or anything, just has a couple scuffy-dirt marks on the front of it & I wanted to clean it up before we leave in June, but don't want to ruin it.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

I'm wondering if one of those Mr. Clean eraser sponges will work? They've worked on so many things in my house, I've been able to clean up a pair of tennis shoes for the kids and almost had them looking new again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter