How do you keep it a secret?!?!

With Christmas presents I don't have to worry about changing plans and moving my calendar around. Even as a teen there were lots of things to plan when taking a trip. Was there a big school project coming up or another big school thing.
True. Luckily he's 6 so I determine his schedule. We did miss 2 weeks of football last year, and I was surprised the coach didn't sit him out the first game after we came back, but I guess he did well enough at practice 2 nights prior that they felt he could play. I was soooo relieved.

when kiddo was little we surprised her with disneyland trips. it was hard but keeping things under code names like "taxes 2008" and referring to things only as "paperwork". sometimes it back fired and instead of an excited kid we had a grumpy mess of a kid in a bad mood before we got to the gate. now she plans with me and i task her with stuff like memorizing routes in airports or making a detailed packing list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter