How early can you book?

StEpHandMiKe<3Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm either booking a trip for May of 2016 or May 2017 and want to know how early can I book? The system will only let me go through Dec 2015 currently. If I called can I book over the phone earlier than if I do it online? Also, I have been playing around with dates as we always go in May but I'm having a hard time getting a room for the length of our stay, which is 10 nights. Is this usual?

499 days ahead is what you can book if you call.....as for your other question I don't think that would be hard over the phone....

Hi, I'm either booking a trip for May of 2016 or May 2017 and want to know how early can I book? The system will only let me go through Dec 2015 currently. If I called can I book over the phone earlier than if I do it online? Also, I have been playing around with dates as we always go in May but I'm having a hard time getting a room for the length of our stay, which is 10 nights. Is this usual?

When I talked with reservations I was told 499 days from the day. So it has to be 499 from your last day of your trip to show all your options. Not just 499 days from your first day of your trip. Calling and online are the same is what they told me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter