How early do busses start?

Piglet203

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,
As everyone probably knows, Mickey76 and I are staying at CSR in May. We are trying to figure out what time to do a character breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We would like to have breakfast there as early as 7:30, but are not sure if busses are running that early to the TTC or any park at all. Does anybody know if busses start running an hour before parks open or if they run even earlier than that? We'd appreciate any info. Thank you!:)

I don't know the answer to your question, and I have asked a similar one on the restaurant board. However, I just wanted to let you know, that we took a cab for an early breakfast to Chef Mickey's from CBR and the cost was about $10.00.

They have character breakfast buses that start running around 7:00. We caught one a little after 7:00 to the AK. I am not sure if it would take you to the Comtempoary but it would take you to the MK and you could walk the short way to the resort. The monorail may be open at that time but I am not sure. Be sure you ask the bus driver himself where that particular bus is going as there seemed to be a little confussion that AM that we did it.By the way. Be early. They told us that the buses started around 7:15 or 7:30 but they started by 7:00am.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter