How Early????

Master Grayson

<font color=blue>Haunted Mansion Ghost Host
How early can we enter the parks? Will be leaving in 9 days and now that EE is no more what is the best time to get to the parks? :confused: :confused:

When we were there last week, we tried to get there about 20 minutes early. They usually opened the gates before, and sometimes the line to get in backed up a little, since they check everyones bag coming in. By 9:00, there was usually quite a line of people waiting to get in. Although the gates would open about 15 minutes early, at US they blocked off the streets so you could not enter the entire park until 9:00, but you could get coffee and breakfast at the restaurants by the front gate.

Good advice.

Even if they have ropes blocking off the park, it's always good to be there 30 minutes early and wait. A few minutes before 9am, the line streatches back to the ticket booths. You don't want to be waiting in that. It's better to get into the empty park, and then you're first to the guard at the bridge leading to Hulk. On extremely busy days, they may open early, but it's not posted anywhere.
Park opens at 9am, so I'm there by at least 08:30am. Often, I arrive at 08:00am and walk slowly thru city walk. There is excitement in the air as I walk to the gates. The time goes fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter