How far apart do reservations need to be?

wdhinn89

DIS Veteran
Can I book a 11:00-11:30 BOG reservation when I already have a 2:00 LTT reservation? Can I book the BOG reservation if there are FP's booked the same time frame? We like to go to BOG just for cupcakes and to look around and then eat lunch later at LTT.

Yes, you can do all the things you mentioned above. FP times and ADR times are not linked at all. If the reservations were made with you as the primary contact, then you can make another reservation within about 1 hour and 10 minutes of an existing reservation. I used to think it was 1 hour, but I was having issues earlier this year with a 1 hour and 5 min difference but not a 1 hour and 10 min difference. If the original primary contact on the reservation was another member of your party, then you can make a reservation with yourself as the primary on the second and the time limit doesn't apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter