How far in advance

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
do I need to cancel a reservation? Do they all charge if you do not cancel?

do I need to cancel a reservation? Do they all charge if you do not cancel?

You should cancel as soon as you know you don't need the ressie.

There are a few restaurants that will still charge your credit card if you don't show up - that would be a ressie that asks you for a credit card hold.

You should cancel as soon as you know you don't need the ressie.

There are a few restaurants that will still charge your credit card if you don't show up - that would be a ressie that asks you for a credit card hold.

So as long as they did not ask for my credit card then I will not be charged? I'm just holding onto them in case I change my mind or come into some extra money or something and I can upgrade from QS.

So as long as they did not ask for my credit card then I will not be charged? I'm just holding onto them in case I change my mind or come into some extra money or something and I can upgrade from QS.

Personally I change them the minute I know I won't use them in consideration of others who may want that time and restaurant. I'd want someone to do the same for me.

Personally I change them the minute I know I won't use them in consideration of others who may want that time and restaurant. I'd want someone to do the same for me.

Actually I'm not sure if I am or am not going to use them yet, I know I won't use all of them, still trying to decide......I was actually thinking wouldn't it be a nice surprise for someone waiting for a table who didn't know anything about making reservations.....I remember our first trip to Disney we waited insanely long times to eat w/ 2 toddlers sigh.

As long as your not holding a ADR with a CC, hold on to it until you are absolutly certain that you don't want that DR. Once you know that you don't want it, I would then cancel it to open it up to other guests that are looking to dine at that resturant.

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter