How have AP rates been in May historically????

CindysGusGus

<font color=blue>Secretly has the hots for the old
I want to take my twins to WDW at the end of April beginning of May next year and I plan on getting Annual Passes. Has anyone been in the past and gotten AP rates for that time of the year. If so what percentage. We plan on going to the WL again. Thanks In Advance for your help!!:earsboy:

We stayed at POFQ this past May (8-14th, 2001) and got an AP rate of $85 (or it might have been $89)....we actually booked it as a last minute trip (less than 30 days in advance) and were still able to secure the great AP rate! Good luck!!!

CBR 01/00
POFQ 09/00
CBR 01/01
POFQ 05/01
POFQ 09/01

thank you for your response....is there anyone else??? Perhaps I should have posted this on the resort board????? Anybody??? Help!!!

There were lots of AP rates in May this year. Almost every Disney resort had a discount of 40-45% off. However, there is no guarantee that next year will be the same.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thanks Mary!
I read your site almost every day to see whats going on. In one way I pray the economy gets better, but the selfish part of my brain hopes its not quite good enough to stop those wonderful discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter