How have security lines been at MCO?

padams

<font color=darkorchid>Hey, I've never posted on a
How long have the security lines been at MCO recently? How much time should we plan for the trip from MCO to WDW, and WDW to MCO? We will be using Tiffany Town Car so we don't need to factor in time for rental car pick up or return. Thanks!

Driving time is about 25 minutes each way on the Greeneway, depending on just where at WDW you're going to/from.

Security lines really vary. My wife flew back last Monday. At 5pm, she waited 50 minutes in a security line to go to the Delta area - gates 60-99. On Thursday, also at about 5, I was in line for less than ten minutes.

Two tips - first, don't rule out curbside check-in. It may be significantly faster than waiting inside.

Second, at security, look at the lines carefully. One line may be feeding two security checks, while others may feed just one. Obviously, the latter may move quite a bit faster.

We landed at MCO yesterday at 9:40 am. The security line was non-existant...maybe 5 people. But as said, it varies immensely!

Not technically Lawgs :) Aboard the Magic somewhere in the middle of the ocean :)
Mickey is here though :D

Just returned today, it was a little over an hour wait on the curbside checkin for SWA, longer inside. Sevurity on the other hand was about 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter