• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How in the world did someone get a pic w/ Mickey @ HHI?!

ISupportTigger

Tigger Supporter
I found this photo on Flickr.com. It's clearly at HHI and someone had it labled as that. You can see the building in the background. Since when has Mickey been at HHI?

(Face blurred in pic for security of original photo taker)

5xj6hzt.png

I am confused and excited at the same time. :confused3

There have been a few occasions when Mickey has found his way to HH.

Only a guess, but I suspect that may have been taken last year when the resort celebrated it's 10 year anniversary (March, 2006).

The photo was taken in front of the recreation window/bike storage area located under Community Hall.

The photo taker said it was taken in October of 2006. Perhaps something to celebrate the beginning of YOAMD?

I really wish they would do more subtle appearances like this. :thumbsup2

I betcha the day was Tuesday (you know what that means), it's when they have their special guests! Sorry, those opening numbers are stuck in my head perpetually.

Seriously though, I agree with Doc, he knows more than anybody else around here regarding DVC.

Regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter