How is everyone making FP?? [9/25/2018]

Got thru to CM who said its a major system wide problem effecting both fast passes and ADR's with no ETA. He could not make FP's himself due to the issue.

I can at least see the FPs I did yesterday now, all it not lost!

To be fair MDE has been rough (especially the app) for weeks now.

Tuesday mornings seem to be the worst. I don't think the system can handle the Saturday check-in volume.

NOOOOO!!!! Tomorrow is our FP day!!! Disney get your #$%^ together.

I’ve managed to get some. Including FoP and 7D. No SDD though. I have unfortunately had to continue using both the app and a browser because randomly certain tickets drop off. I understand that contributes to the problem but I can’t sit here all day not getting FP for certain members of the family because their ticket disappears. It will work fine on one and then later on the other.

Are they able to help over the phone?
From what I've been told, they run through the same system to schedule. So when the system is down, its down for everyone. 5 weeks ago, when i tried to get our FPs, it took 90 minutes because the system kept going up and down. Calling was a 2 hour wait.
Sounds like its no better now.
Good luck

I keep getting a red pop up at the bottom saying it can’t confirm my selection. Is anyone it else getting this?

Just a heads up I called to book a tour and was told the entire system is down. She told me to call back "later today."

I've been able to get dining reservations on the website but nothing else. Is that a separate system?

I’ve managed to get most, 13 days out of 15. Still fighting for the last ones but it keeps going down. Everytime it works I’m racing to try and get them in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter