How is Whispering Canyon Food???

Steve Hurley

<font color=deeppink>A Fan of the TAG FAIRY<font c
:D DW and I will be hotel hopping on 12/5 to see the hotels decorations and are planning on making Wilderness Lodge our last stop. We'd like to eat at WC and aside from all the fun that goes on there...how is the food??? We will be eating lunch there before heading over to MGM for the afternoon. It really looks like a fun place that we'd both enjoy so any input on the food would be appreciated.

I dined here for the first time last November and really enjoyed it. I was there solo and was not interested in all the pranks and the server was very respectful of that. I got the fried chicken dinner and it was great. I don't care for baked beans, so she substituted corn bread for it.

My DH LOVES the food there. I'm not so crazy about it. It all seemed too "smoked" for me. It is a fun place but it is very loud!! We however love the WL so we will always eat at least one meal while staying there each trip.

Jordans mom

To each his own...

DH and I LOVE the skillet...certainly not the best entree at Disney (I would say that California Grill cuisine is our favorie), but the skillet is all-you-can eat and very good. We especially like the pulled pork...

Me ad DH went there in Sept. 03 and I had the pork chops and was blown away by how good they were. It was so good we went back the next day for lunch, and I had the Burger. I couldn't stop thinking about the porkchops when I got home and I emailed the resort and asked for the recipe. They mailed it to me a couple of weeks later. I have to admit I haven't made them yet because I cannot cook so well but I will be there soon to get me some more. My mouth is watering already.

Just ate there last week for the second time (dinner) and I love their meatloaf!

Jill

We ate there in December '03 as a party of 5 and got the skillet. We have been to Disney 4 times within a year and this was one of the best meals we had. I will definitely go there again. Be prepared to be stuffed...

jill

We thought the food was pretty good. The atmosphere isn't for everyone.:earsboy:

the breakfast skillet was great , pork chop dinner fantastic, ayce dinner skillet disapointed hubby..maybe cause he got a taste of my pork chops!

myself, DH and DS(17) had the skillet. We enjoyed it very much.
My son was thrown back for the price of just pancakes and so I suggested once we asked how that skillet thing works, I told DS to get it too and he can eat whatever he wanted. I loved the potatoes, waffles, --everything. This place was VERY enjoyable for the three of us. (ate there June 28)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter