How long after your late dinner reservation were you seated

anotherdisneygal

Mouseketeer
at Le Cellier?

I am taking DH there for his birthday as a surprise, but our reservation isn't until 8:45. We'll have our boys (2 & 5), so I'm hoping to be seated right at 8:45.

Anyone have to wait a long time - or were you seated right away?

TIA!

Do you think your children are going to wait until after 9:00 pm to eat dinner? (by the time you get seated and order etc). You could be seated at 8:45 but thats still real late. You could also have to wait 45 minutes and not get seated until 9:30. I wouldn't chance it, especially with a 2 year old.

Le Cellier generally gets backed up more & more as evening progresses - it's such a small place & so very popular they just don't get too many cancellations so it stays busy-busy all evening. If you check in the recommended 20 minutes before your reservation time of 8:45 you'll probably be waiting that 20 minutes plus another 10-15 minimum. I would not count on getting seating before 9:00, actually.

Thanks!

I figured that since my kids don't go to bed before 9 pm anyway we might be okay with such a late reservation if we were seated right away... I'll probably cancel it and take DH someplace else!

We always try to show up to our ADR's about 20-30 minutes early in hopes of getting a table sooner... and typically, that happens.

Last time we had an 8:45 at Le Cellier, we waited an hour. Honestly, at one point we were sure they had forgotten about us so checked at the podium and no, it was just a long wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter