How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

I applied on 2/25, interviewed on 3/5, and was accepted as a Fall 2013 lifeguard this morning, 3/21. 16 days from my interview to acceptance.

My DD had her interview 2/13 peneded 2/15 and she received her Congratulations letter today on my Mom's B-day!!! She got Quick Service Food & Beverage. Not one of her 3 main choices but she will take it. We think it is due to her time at McDonalds and a local Ice cream joint - by the way she loves Mickey Bars - maybe that is what she will be selling!

Son interviewed 2/16 and was accepted 2/22...Character Audition tomorrow in Austin. Fingers, Toes, Arms, Legs, etc crossed for him.

Applied 2/9
WBI 2/9
Phone interview 2/20
Pending 2/21
Accepted 3/11
Accepted offer 3/15
E-mail for additional info 3/16
Officially Post Offer 3/16

Phone interview Feb. 28th
Pending March 1st
Accepted March 22nd!

My DD is currently doing the Spring CP. She was accepted two days after her phone interview. This was in mid October 2012.

My process was very quick. I applied on March 19th and did the WBI the same day. My phone interview was on the 21st and got accepted on the 25th. Didn't even have to wait a week for everything.

Those are my exact dates! But I didn't hear back today... What role did you get?

I have feel so late compared to everyone else. I have my phone interview tomorrow at noon. Hopefully I can amaze them and get accepted into the program. Anyone have any tips regarding the phone interview? Everyone please wish me luck!

I have feel so late compared to everyone else. I have my phone interview tomorrow at noon. Hopefully I can amaze them and get accepted into the program. Anyone have any tips regarding the phone interview? Everyone please wish me luck!

Good luck! Do your research first! I watched a lot of videos on youtube about it and had some note cards made. You need to smile even if they can't see it they can hear it, oh and remember the interviewers name. I kept a note pad by to write it and other things down. Ask questions in the end! Stay calm, its just someone calling to talk about you and Disney :)

My DD who was just accepted and will be doing Quick service Food & Beverage has 2 friends who just applied. Both have just done their interviews. One yesterday and the other was the beginning of this week. Time will tell. They were both told 2 weeks to wait.

Good luck! Do your research first! I watched a lot of videos on youtube about it and had some note cards made. You need to smile even if they can't see it they can hear it, oh and remember the interviewers name. I kept a note pad by to write it and other things down. Ask questions in the end! Stay calm, its just someone calling to talk about you and Disney :)

I've done some research on Disney. Learned about their exceptional customer service in my hospitality classes. I have been practicing with my mom this morning, making sure that I smile when answering questions. I'll have to remember to grab a notepad to jot things down on. I pride myself on remembering names and using them when on the phone when I talk to someone. What youtube videos did you watch?

I've done some research on Disney. Learned about their exceptional customer service in my hospitality classes. I have been practicing with my mom this morning, making sure that I smile when answering questions. I'll have to remember to grab a notepad to jot things down on. I pride myself on remembering names and using them when on the phone when I talk to someone. What youtube videos did you watch?

Oh thats all really good! I don't remember the specific ones, I just searched phone interview tips dcp and a ton came up! More than I expected. They were really helpful because they gave example questions that they had been asked. When I had my interview none of the questions surprised me because of this!

Oh thats all really good! I don't remember the specific ones, I just searched phone interview tips dcp and a ton came up! More than I expected. They were really helpful because they gave example questions that they had been asked. When I had my interview none of the questions surprised me because of this!

Well I did some practicing this morning. I waited around for my interview and Bonnie called me at 12:14 because they were having some technical issue this morning. I think I did well with my interview, it lasted almost 25 minutes which shocked me. Bonnie did a great job making comfortable and I made her laugh a few times. I made sure to sell my strengths in customer service, and asked questions regarding the education program, and working overtime and made sure that I told he I would be willing to work any day of the week and anytime of the day. I'm taking the length of my interview to be a good sign, because if she really didn't care what I had to say or didn't think I was a good candidate she probably wouldn't have stayed on the phone with me for as long as she did.

Now all I have to do is anxiously wait for the next few weeks to pass by to see if I get an offer. Praying that this dream comes true!:rolleyes1

I had quite a journey from application to acceptance! I applied on the 8th of February, had my phone interview on the 11th of February (didn't have to do WBI because I'd done it for Spring), and was told I was pending on February 15. I got my three week reminder on March 8th, and was finally accepted on March 13th for merchandise! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter