How long to drive from Toronto to WDW?

We are leaving from the Bowmanville area Dec 21 2008. I am as green as can be when it comes to driving that far. In the winter is the I75 route the best way to go, or is it ok to take the I95 route that early in the winter.

Second thing I plan on leaving at 1am on the Sunday and driving 14 to 16 hours and get a hotel around 6 or 7 and let the kids unwinded. My kids are 3 and 4 years old and a 5 month old. thank god for the DVD player and leapesters and the DS. Anyways where should I stop i want to book a room now. Then leave the hotel around 8am Monday morning and get to WDW around 4 pm for check in.

Now on leaving coming home what is the best time to leave and what hotel should i stay at or should I do a reverse of my drive down and stay at the same hotel on the way back and drive 14 to 16 hours to reach home.

Please help I want to get my wife and kids a good Christmas in WDW and that includes the drive there and back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter