how long will we be earning our ears?

tuneswife said:
Well, I guess I'll get in post #1, i've been "lurking" for months and just decided to register. 74 to go! :thumbsup2

I am in the same boat! I figured I would get that scary first post out of the way and I'll be on way to earning those ears!

olydizknee said:
I am in the same boat! I figured I would get that scary first post out of the way and I'll be on way to earning those ears!

Well, since I posted that i've been posting away and this will be number 45! 30 posts to go before I'm a Mouseketeer.

MagicMe said:
Yes, the amount of time doesn't change your description - it's the number of posts. 75 for Mouseketeer and 500 for DIS Veteran. You just need to gab a little more often.
????Really????? :confused3

me to, i feel like im always on here, mostly just reading everyone elses though.
Have a big folder of tips printed up or bits ive picked up from this site, so its worth it xx

I loved "earning my ears." It felt like a real challenge :-). Now that I'm a mouseketeer, 500 posts seems impossible!!!

Here's one for me too.. been around 2 years and i'm still trying to ear my ears.

I have to get out of lurking mode too.
One more closer.

Next goal.......tag fairy......imagine the possibilities..... :bounce:

Been a shy lurker for months. Thanks for all the great post and planning tips. Time to get :jumping1: and earn my :earsgirl:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter