How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

We'll be at the VWL Dec. 17th-Dec. 24. Anyone else going that late in December? This is our first time so close to the Christmas maddness, will all of the parks be nuts?

CLC Tiger Pom Mom:cheer2:

Okay;

I am heading to Orlando (Disney) from December 18 to the 31st. First time that late in December Hopefully the weather will be nice. Are there any special Xmas day parades, etc. other than the one broadcast Xmas morning?

Originally posted by SStJean
Make that 128!

Now make that 130!

DD and I are going Dec. 26th until Jan 2nd!

BCV!

Maybe Under a Bridge for December 31st! if my waitlist does not come thru!LOL:crazy:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

BTW, when I talked with MS yesterday, she said that OKW was the only resort with available space during my time!

We are in for Dec. 18-23 (but at Pop Century since our DVC doesnt close until March 2005). But it will be our first time at WDW during the holidays so we are excited.

We will be there Dec. 18-29 at VWL. Epcot and MGM are just wonderful at that time of year!

Will be at Pop Century from December 4th through the 14th (since I don't have enough points left to stay at a DVC resort this year) and would love to meet up with fellow DVCers sometime during my stay.

BWV 12/12 - 12/16

The parks are not packed and the weather is perfect.

I thought I posted about this.....but I didn't. :p

I'm going Dec 9-19. I've got SSR booked for the Sun-Thurs
nights, but I'm shooting for CBR before and POP after.

So I'll have a CBR/SSR/POP trip. Whew.

We will be staying at Pop Century 12-1 through 12-5!

Can't wait to see Disney at Christmas, it is one of our dreams!!!

We would have stayed at SSR but we already banked our points :(

We will be going home to SSR in February!!!

Add one more family to the count. After going last year for New Years Eve we decided to take the kids for a Christmas trip this year and we will be at SSR from 12/19 - 12/24.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter