How many is too many Character Breakfasts?

So are your only TS meals going to be breakfast? There are some yummy lunch and dinner TS restaurants out there too. ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot your on DxDDP.

So are your only TS meals going to be breakfast? There are some yummy lunch and dinner TS restaurants out there too. ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot your on DxDDP.

I've got Spirit of Aloha and HDDR reserved too!
Coral Reef (trying to get a later time)
and 50's Diner for lunch

Still working on lunch reservations - I think we may go with QS for lunch -

Thanks everyone for your thoughts! I need breakfast everyday - DH is a big breakfast person - I think the kids and I would be fine eating on the go - so for everyone to be happy we'll sit for breakfast. And I"m sure come Saturday morning I'll be tired of buffet breakfasts - but I didn't have to cook it and I didn't have to do the dishes - so it will be great!

Here is what I've got reserved so far for breakfast
Monday - Crystal Palace (MK Day)
Tuesday - Ohana's (Epcot Day)
Wednesday - Donald's (AK)
Thursday - Hollywood and Vine
Haven't booked Friday breakfast yet -
and Saturday Chef Mickey the morning we leave.

I know you have already reserved, but you could do Cape Mays at Beach Club for your Epcot day (Tuesday) being so nice and close and walk to Epcot after breaky and then do Ohana's on Friday.

Just adding in another character meal, I'm a little obsessed with them, sorry :rotfl:

My kids love character breakfasts, they are such a fun way to start the day. Our last trip was 9 nights and we had a character breakfast for all but one breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter