How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

I need my countdowns to look forward to since today is exactly 1 year since I embarked on my last DCL cruise. I am not feeling optimistic about even these countdowns though.

268 to Greece
313 to Alaska

I need my countdowns to look forward to since today is exactly 1 year since I embarked on my last DCL cruise. I am not feeling optimistic about even these countdowns though.

268 to Greece
313 to Alaska
:grouphug:
137:boat: Now that’s the beginning of February.

290.Our June 2020 cruise was canceled. :sad:Rescheduled for November 2020 - that was canceled yesterday. If we don't sail in 290 days, I give up. But I'm crossing my fingers that 3rd time's a charm?
I hear ya. Our Sept B2B was canceled with the next cruise scheduled for January. I don't want a three-peat either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter