How many pages do you actually fill in a autograph book?

Trisity

Earning My Ears
As the title says I am wondering about the number of pages and amount of autographs that actually get filled in your books.

I have looked at store bought books, etsy creations, and designs to make DIY books that include 25 to 60 pages and there are around 90 characters for Disneyland and like 140 for WDW to collect!

Plus or minus seasonal, character meals, groups, special events, characters that may not sign, picture only for memory keepsakes, getting the same character more than once, or visiting other nearby parks... that is still a huge number.

I have read blogs and threads where they have around 50 pages and remove half so I am guessing it is nuts trying to collect them all unless you reuse the same book and visit both coasts.

I just don't want to make or buy a book and need more or get one too big and only get a few so am curious about the amount folks have gotten over the years.

Well, depending on the book, will depend on autographs. My DGD has a few pages left over an my DGS had probably 6 extra autographs. It could be 30-35 at the least..

I made our own and there are over 100 pages (not put together yet). I will be making a few different books - character dining, mnsshp and the parks. That way we won't be carrying such a huge book x3 (or I won't be).

I am making my own but I'm doing them in card form, and will put them in either a photo book with picture of child with same character on facing page, or I will scrapbook them later. Either way, I know that I have many more than we will actually GET autographs, but it's worth it to me, and by not putting them in book form, I don't have to worry about having too many or too few. The ones that don't have the year that don't get used will be reused when we go back next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter