How many people have been kicked off Big Brother 3?

Beauty

DIS Veteran
I know the housewife but has there been a second one? I missed it last night and haven't seen it in about a week and of course tonight is WWE (KURT) so I won't watch it. Just wondering if there has been a 2nd person thrown off yet and whats happening!

Thanks!

Eviction is tonight .....Josh and Tonya are on the chopping block ...
Danielle won the veto power this week and didn't use it .. she kept the nominations the same .....

Boy I hope they get rid of Josh!!! But they may wnat to keep him because if everyone hates him in the end thats who you would want to be up against!
I wonder what is up with the old BB people (last season??

I want Josh to go. He is so hateful and full of himself.:mad:

I agree, Beccy, Josh is really a pill, isn't he?!?!?!?! Throw him off, or out. Get rid of him.

Veto power .. a new twist to the game this season ...

They still have Head of Household change every week, with the new head of household nominating 2 people for eviction ...

Now there's an additional competition for veto power .. if you win that contest you can take one of the nominees off of the chopping block and then the Head of Household has to put someone else up for nomination in their place

So someone want to explain what bug crawled up Chaira's behind last night? I must have missed something.

:earseek: Dan!! You watch BB3???? :earseek:

Kewlllll! :bounce:

My sister SWORE up and down that she would NOT watch until that EMBARRASSMENT to our New York heritage was GONE!! What a jerk he is! And the way he tried to coddle up to Marcellas and Danielle while playing the RACE card... :rolleyes: ... is he INSANE??? Does he really think that bought him points??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, I'm one of those people who thinks if a pimple is there SQUEEZE it out! I hope he's gone tomorrow!

...Gosh, Robin, tell us what you REALLY think.... ;)

Robin you go girl! I missed part of that conversation. I couldn't believe he was doing that. Kudos for Marscelias for not tearing him from limb to limb. He needs to go. I hate this guy I hate this guy.

Josh must go! I never thought I would see a BB Houseguest I disliked more than Nicole. Isn't he from NYC? LOL, must find him...

Look out! Dan
hair.gif
and Robin
amity.gif
are MAD!! WhazUP with that???

LOL!!

They really have a crew on this year, huh? Keeps you watching, though! If you're lukewarm on someone you don't care if they stay or go!

As for Chiara's bug, she was a little ticked off at Amy for flirting with Roddy. I think Amy likes making her mad more than she likes Roddy, though. Can anyone say MEEEEOOOOOOW????
hello.gif

a&h's mom:

Amy has been flirting with Roddy who is Chiara's main squeeze. Chiara seems to be the jealous type.

Good thing we can no longer vote for who goes. My 99cents would be on Josh's number multiple times!

He would not make it 50 yards before he was drawn and quartered!

If we could kick them out he would be gone the first day. How disrepectful can a person be?

Chiara is a spoiled little princess witch. She acts all cute and giggly, but she's not. Her true colors are coming through on the live feeds. And Roddy is the one who first went up to Amy. Roddy spends time playing up to everybody - I think so that he'll get their vote if he makes it to the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter