How many rooms can you book with an email pin code?

LglBlonde

DIS Veteran
We've got one room booked at CBR - I'm considering asking my brother if he wants to come, but I'd want to get them a separate room for sure. Or if we wanted to invite others? Can you get two rooms on one pin code? How about more than two?

The pin code to which I refer is the free dining add-on....

I was told three rooms by CRO.

I ended up, combining the people until two rooms and did a room only for the additional third room. It work out to the same price as doing three package rooms and slipping every up.

My thought behind booking the third room as room only, I am hoping for a code and we can switch it over to that to save a little bit of money. I can wish!!

Yep, then limit is 3. We are going in Sept and need 4 rooms (8 adults, 6 kids, 3 babies), so we are booking it with 7 adults and 5 kids in the rooms with the plan and 1 adult and 1 kid in the extra room. That way we only buy the dining plan for one adult. We're dividing the babies over the other rooms. We won't actually stay in the same rooms we are booked to, but it will save us about $25/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter