How many rooms with AP discount

ELT

Earning My Ears
Anyone know how many rooms I can book with AP discount. Can I book two connecting rooms?
When I came in February they didn’t even ask to see it.

Anyone know how many rooms I can book with AP discount. Can I book two connecting rooms?
When I came in February t
A few years ago they (cabana bay) told me there needs to be one pass holder per room booked with AP discount. Sapphire falls a year ago told me I'd be fine with one AP for a 2 room suite. YMMV on whether they actually ask to see your pass. I've had them ask a couple of times over the years. I personally wouldn't be surprised if one day they tightened up on that.

When I came in February they didn’t even ask to see it.
When I booked a few weeks ago I was told when making my reservations that an AP holder would need to be in each room to get an AP discount for that room.

When I booked a few weeks ago I was told when making my reservations that an AP holder would need to be in each room to get an AP discount for that room.
I'm assuming it would be the same with a Florida resident discount?

Are Florida resident discounts and AP discounts about the same percentage?

It’s at least one passholder per room according to the rules. YMMV whether you can get away with multiple rooms for one passholder, when I was there recently staying on a passholder rate at Aventura - and checking in at Portofino for a ghost suite to get express for my group of 6 - no one ever checked to see if I was actually a passholder. But they could, I personally wouldn’t risk it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter