How Many times have you been to Disney...

One million times!
2mhg553.jpg

or is that one million dollars spent;) LOL
Seriously. Way too many times but still not enough:thumbsup2

me/40 - 25 times
dh/39 - 26 times
our 9yr dd - 20 times

we plan on going twice a year for the rest of our lives until we can move there and work.

3 times, and April will be our 4th (in 2.5 years)! We didn't expect to love it so much the first time we went - now we're fanatics :banana:
We travel to get there...and every time we go dh starts to wonder if Disney has any jobs available for software engineers, until he remembers we would have to move to FL!

I am going on my 14th trip in just under 2 weeks :cool1: Went for the first time in 1972 and have been in love with WDW ever since :goodvibes

I honestly can remember the exact number, but my guess is in the upper 20's. We love Disney. :lovestruc

First trip in "83" with our 4 children 2 years later we returned. Then took some 14 years off. It was 14 years of college payments that keep us away. Returned with Grandson in "97" and have gone almost every year since. Sometimes with GC sometimes with friends.

I think it's 8 but it could be 9 because I'm not sure if my parents took me once or twice as a kid.

My son has been there 3 times..before he turned 3.

Wel lover a hundred. Started with my parents taking the family there on OPENING DAY! We have been hooked ever since. NOw I live in S FLA so it is much easier to go with my kids.

Too many times to count. We went on a lot of "mini" trips since we're only two hours away but have cut back to just one big trip a year now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter