How many times have you been to DW?

How many trips have you taken to WDW?

• 0-2

• 2-4

• 5-7

• 7-9

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, I had to post this so I could read my list.
One of my trips was for the college program, but I count it as one trip.
My next one will not be till 2009, how sad am I??!!

Yeah, mine too... I don't know how I'm going to make through the next... twelve days... I'm too excited to sleep!

After 45 I stopped keeping count...LOL!

Never lived near Disney World, but can't stay away!

I only put 2, because that is all I have made staying at a resort. But since moving to FL mid-July we have been to MK twice, AK, TL, and Epcot twice! Each day trips!

Went my first time in 1993 and then didn't go until 2000 and have been 28 times since '00 with DD we absolutely love WDW it is our own personal escape.

I've been 6 times total, traveling from New Orleans, LA. We drove every time except the last time when we flew, and after that, I'll never drive to Disney again! An hour and a half in a plane is so much better that 10 in a car. :lmao:

25+...we live in Indiana and used to come down every year for Spring Break. We've branched out and normally go during value season now. My next trip is in just about 3.5 weeks!!!:yay:

6 weeks from today will be my 4th WDW trip, and my 1st DCL trip. Can't wait!!! I am from Indiana.

I have been 20+ times my first time going was when EPCOT first opened i was about 8 we went in 1983. I'll 33 this year and before this year is through i'll be going another 2 times i've gone 4 times this year already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter