How much do you spend on avg per day on food/souveniers?

I have to agree with DeeP. I love going into my 13yr old son's room and seeing his Disney souveniers. He says it reminds him of the fun he had on the trips when he looks at them. Some are collections, like the first time he started collecting pins. By the end of the trip, his hat had so many that everytime he wore it, it poked holes in his head! He has that hat on a shelf, and we still laugh about it. To me, memories like that is what makes vacations fun. The more times we've gone, the stuff has been less, but he's free to use his money as he see's fit.
We also spend between 100.00-150.00 a day depending on if we eat a sit down resturants or counter service. I don't skimp. This is after all a vacation, and if I didn't want to spend money I wouldn't go.

We budget $150.00 per day for 2 kids and adults, not all meals on site though. Each day we bought 2 food items, one drink and one snack. We carried water with us and granola bars.

We ate lunch at Mama Leonas (can't quite remember name, was $30.00 with the then MKC discount),
Lunch at down town disney, Rain forest cafe, ouch! $70.00. but worth it. It was 2 years ago and I
forget if we ate any other sit down dinners. Lunch was a cheaper time to eat.

The fast food at MK cost $20.00 for hamburgers and fries and was proably our most disappointmenting
meal.

My budget was a little bigger as my hubby likes to buy spontaneously, ie: must have the $40.00 Planet
Hollywood Tshirt. Some days, we had money left over, other days we were short. We also picked one
day to "shop" at DD. We looked in the shops all week and if it wasn't themed to the park or ride it was at
DD, we then saved 10% with the MKC discount.

Have fun. Sande:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter