How much is the dining plan pp per day?

sandiegosusie

DIS Veteran
I know I read this somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know how much the dining plan is pp per day? Trying to figure if it's worth it to us...thanks for your help!

sandiegosusie said:
I know I read this somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know how much the dining plan is pp per day? Trying to figure if it's worth it to us...thanks for your help!

We booked through AAA in November and the cost was $90 a day for two adults and two kids for eight nights.

The current rate is $38 for adults, and $11 for kids. AAA might still be able to get you a discount.

imlazar said:
We booked through AAA in November and the cost was $90 a day for two adults and two kids for eight nights.

The current rate is $38 for adults, and $11 for kids. AAA might still be able to get you a discount.

Cool thanks everyone.

I don't know if the CM was wrong or what but when I called to see how much it would be to add the plan to our reservation the price she quoted me was 39.98 per adult per day. Maybe the prices are going up in the future, our trip is in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter