How much Yankee Candle is too much?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
My son goes to a private school who uses a yearly assessment. I currently owe $137.50. I can pay it up front or participate in a Yankee candle fundraiser. If I use the fundraiser to raise the $137.50, I would have to buy $360 worth of candles............

That's roughly 18 14.5 jars, 30 tarts, 30 tea lights, and a few accessories.

What do you think......

It would make great birthday and Christmas presents in the future for friends, family, and TEACHERS :)

I was thinking the same thing, your gift giving for the year could be totally covered!!!!

Pay the money as well.. to me thats easier. In fact you are spending more to owe "less".. Spend 360 to raise 137... Thats a good percentage more.

I would pay as well. The gift idea might not go over so well since some people don't like Yankee Candles. In my circumstances the scent really bothers me.

My opinion - clean out a closet, make room for candles, do the fundraiser, and join the next 100 yankee candle exchanges!!!! :D:D:D:D

Seriously - I think I would pay the fee also.

Thank you for your posts....

I never thought of giving them as gifts.... I only thought of keeping them for myself. :rolleyes:

I think I am going to buy what I would if I did not have the assessment and then pay whatever balance I owe.!!!!

Thanks for helping me figure that out...:p :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter