How old were you when you became a parent?

28. She was due before my birthday, so I would have been 27 if she wasn't so late! She had her first earlier this year at 31.

22 - didn’t want to start that early but thanks to having severe endometriosis it was try now or risk never - a year of treatments to help - success 👍 second one at 28 total surprise for everyone especially my Dr no treatments - are you sure ? 3 test worth of sure !! Overjoyed happy too !! Never thought it would happen !! Truly blessed !! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I was 24 when she was born. She’s around that age now and it showed me just how young I was, all things considered.

21. Definitely not planned but considering my second husband and I tried for 10 years with no success I’m grateful it happened and I at least have my son.

I was 26, my wife was 34. Second and final, I was 28.

Grandparent... first at 52, second at 53, third at 54 and the last (I think) at 63.

No Greats yet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter