• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Old Were You When You Purchased DVC?

How old were you when you purchased DVC?

• Under 25

• 26-35

• 36-45

• 46-55

• Over 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought at 33 (I'm still 33, by the way, still considered a newbie, I guess)
Couldn't have afford it when I was younger, I was money foolish.

Oh my, a poll where I'm in the oldest category! Glad to be there!!!

Bobbi :flower:

Voted 46-55 but we were actually 46 and 45 when we joined. Should have done it much earlier!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the second oldest category. It was my birthday present for my 50th birthday.

We're youngins. We were 27 and 29. DH and I commented I think we were the youngest people at the Members Meeting on 10/19. :)

27 & 28, and pregnant with DD#1.

Now 31, 32 & have 3 kids! We're so glad we bought in when we did!

23 My DW and I got engaged that trip ( 98'). A great trip, and the most expensive week of my life.

Simba's Mom said:
I'm in the second oldest category. It was my birthday present for my 50th birthday.

I smilied Simba's Mom. That's nice. And smart. You must have had a great birthday?!?!?!!?!?

I was 38 and my partner 43....still are.

I voted 36-45, but we're a split couple. One of us is 43 then other 48. Wished we purchased years ago, I guess our grown kids will get more use out of it then we will. I keep teasing my DH that we'll still be going to Disney Parks with our walkers and wheel chairs when we get older. :rotfl2:

We purchased a small 100 point SSR contract with the hopes of adding on after we get two kids out of college.

I was 23, my husband 28 :-) We had a one year old and we knew we would soon be adding more (and we did) :-) Three years later we're thrilled with the choice!

We were 38 and 42 when we bought a resale in 2004. Wish we would have purchased back in 1999/2000 when we first considered buying at VWL :rolleyes:

Well, im still waiting for Disney's ROFR, but if everything goes as planned, i'll be and owner of OKW at 23 years old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter