• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Old Were You When You Purchased DVC?

How old were you when you purchased DVC?

• Under 25

• 26-35

• 36-45

• 46-55

• Over 55

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am 33 and single. I have been taking my girls for years. I should have done it sooner but better now than never right!!!??? My divorce present to myself and the girls!!!

the poll may not skew properly since there are probably a lot more gen X'ers on the board as a total as opposed to the 50+'ers, since they may not have grown up with computers like we did.

We were 24 & 23. Just wish we could buy more points!!

We just bought at 30 & 29. Just imagining Disney-ing at SSR when we are 79 & 78. LOL :rotfl2:

DVC was originally setup to be like other timeshares. when they did the first survey (that I remember) the average age was 35.

so Disney being Disney changed. the adventure collection, cruises (but I think these were in the orginally plan), concerige (they asked us for recommendations for this one) came into being.

I was 42 when I first joined - but 43 when I stayed with DVC.

I think DVC still has the youngest average age of any timeshare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter