• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how to book FTP

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
I'm so happy that the FTP is being extended:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

To find out prices and availability, should I call CRO or should I go through Dreams Unlimited? Are there extra costs involved going through Dreams Unlimited or is it the deposit and cancellation policies that are the difference?

We've never stayed on-site before and are excited that this may be our chance.

I put a hold on for FTP with DreamsUnlimited and the quote they gave me was the excate amount as WDW online (& the same as AT who we went with after all), Cancellation policy is the same, prices etc. the only difference is DU will also make PS for you for everything and that everything is done through email.
They also know what's going on, more than CRO regarding the packages:rolleyes:

Again, I would have used them, but it's my friend is the TA, who'll benefit from the commission vs. me giving it to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter