How to cancel a ADR on line?

Samsma

DIS Veteran
I have my confirmation #'s and need to cancel a few reservations, but can't figure this out. Thanks.

I just used this....
under my vacations it says dining reservations, go there then you'll see an option to put in your confirmation number under retrieve dining reservations. Put in your number and phone number then when the reservation appears there is a button next to hit that will say cancel.

This can be a little confusing. The first time you click on dining reservations under "my Disney vacation," it will take you to a log-in page, if you're not already logged in. After you log in, it may take you to another generic page. If it does, go back to the dining reservations under my disney vacation and click it again. Then it will come up with the page where you can put in your ADR and phone number.

I had a problem with this too and couldn't figure it out. I was trying to cancel a reservation at California Grill and couldn't find the "cancel" button. I used both Firefox (my usual browser) and IE to no avail. I finally had to call to get it canceled and after being on hold for over 20 minutes with WDW Dine, I called DVC member services to do it for me instead. It was a PITB.

Sorry, Samsma, I didn't really answer your question. Once you get the ADR retrieved (see above), there's a "cancel" box on the right side of the confirmation info. Click there, and you can cancel.

Sorry, Samsma, I didn't really answer your question. Once you get the ADR retrieved (see above), there's a "cancel" box on the right side of the confirmation info. Click there, and you can cancel.
I just pulled up two ADRs from the online system. One at California Grill (like the one I had trouble with earlier this week) and one from Boma. The Boma reservation had a cancel button exactly where you said it would be. The California Grill one did not. It probably has to do with the CC guarantee in the CG reservation.

Robinb, I think you're right about the CC guarantee keeping you from cancelling online. I just looked at my ADR's online, and the only one that doesn't have the cancel option is for Hoop Dee Doo Revue, which required a CC guarantee. All the others could be cancelled online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter