"How to gain 10 pounds in a week" a Dining review (finally updated)

MrsB1228 said:
We're also staying at POFQ in December and I would love to know what you thought of the food court there. Anything you'd really recommend? Anything that should be avoided?

Thanks for the reviews, I enjoyed reading them!

We did eat here a few times. I had the philly steak sandwich for dinner one night and chicken quesadillas another time. They were both good. We also ate breakfast here. The cheese omelette was really good as were the breakfast potatoes. I really liked the food court. The decor was really neat. At first my 3 yr. old was freaked out by what he calls "the big heads" but he starting to like them after a while. I will suggest trying to beat the crowds especially at breakfast. We are early risers so we got in before the crowd. It is not a very big food court and it does get crowded. Plus they only have two registers. The service was still great though. :thumbsup2

Great reviews - very informative! Can't wait to go back & eat some more of that food!

How were Cosmic Ray's, Tuskher Haus, and Pecos Bill's? I tend to be more of a commando type tourist, especially since I live out west, so most of my CS meals will be in the parks. I don't know what I'm going to do about MGM though, as I haven't heard many good things about their CS meals.

disneymom727 , I just wanted to say your title for this thread is too true!!! :lmao:
We got back last week and I can't believe the amount of food I ate. It was a great time though and worth every hour I have to spend in the gym now to try to get all the desserts off my butt!!! :yay: (1 and 2 and 3)

Sleeping Jedi Beauty said:
How were Cosmic Ray's, Tuskher Haus, and Pecos Bill's? I tend to be more of a commando type tourist, especially since I live out west, so most of my CS meals will be in the parks. I don't know what I'm going to do about MGM though, as I haven't heard many good things about their CS meals.

Cosmic Rays and Tusker were both good. I really didn't like Pecos Bills at all. I am not hard to please when it comes to your basic burger but this one was just yuck! Another good CS in the MK is Columbia Harbor House although we didn't make it there this past trip. I am not sure about CS's at MGM we didnt' eat at any there.

Great reviews, thank you for sharing!! We are eating at several of the places you guys did, and after reading your reviews I'm even more excited about it! :stitch: :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter