how to get to supermarket?

Just got back from SSR tonight. The walk to Goodings from Congress Park took 30 minutes (20 min from DTD). My 7 y.o. had no problem walking one way and we took a taxi back. The taxi cost us $9 (w/ tip).

We just used wegoshop and I cannot say enough great things about them !! Excellent customer service - our shopper even called me from the store when she couldn't find a few items or had to question if I would accept a larger size= this is definitely what I will do from now on - I even hated the 'mad dash' grocery stop on the way to the resort - by the time I reach WDW I want to relax and play! We had our groceries delivered first thing the morning after check-in (didn't even want the hassle of trying to coordinate check in time and we were going straight to MNSSHP), ate breakfast, then went off to the park! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter