How to make a room request?

gregf71

Mouseketeer
I just did our online checkin and expected there to be a means to enter a room request. On the page, Question #6 says "Room Requests:", but there is no text box or anything else to type into. The "Add Special Request" button works, but only gives me two radio buttons to choose from for king size bed or adjoining rooms. Do I need to call? In my experience, sending them an email more often than not begets no response whatsoever.

I just did our online checkin and expected there to be a means to enter a room request. On the page, Question #6 says "Room Requests:", but there is no text box or anything else to type into. The "Add Special Request" button works, but only gives me two radio buttons to choose from for king size bed or adjoining rooms. Do I need to call? In my experience, sending them an email more often than not begets no response whatsoever.

Yeah, I can't stand that "add a special request" button as it really offers pretty much nothing. I would call MS and have them add your request(s). And the sooner the better as requests are considered by seniority. :cutie: Good luck!

Yeah, I can't stand that "add a special request" button as it really offers pretty much nothing. I would call MS and have them add your request(s). And the sooner the better as requests are considered by seniority. :cutie: Good luck!

Thanks! I called and they confirmed the online check in went through, but sans any room requests. The super nice CM entered my room requests, but was sure to tell me that they couldn't guarantee anything. Totally understandable, but you have to try, eh?

Thanks! I called and they confirmed the online check in went through, but sans any room requests. The super nice CM entered my room requests, but was sure to tell me that they couldn't guarantee anything. Totally understandable, but you have to try, eh?

Great! Hey, they can't give you what they don't know you want, right? :laughing: The further out you book and add requests, the more likely you are to get that request(s). I've been a member a loooooong time. I try to count on nothing except my wonderful villa itself, and if I happen to get any of my requests, it's gravy! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter