how to make adr at 180 + 10

newrygirl

DIS Veteran
thought you disers could help me, I can make my adr's near the end of Feb, I am staying onsite so know I can make them at 180 days for my 10 night stay, if I want to make them online how does it know I am staying onsite, do I have to put my confirmation # in somewhere and then make all my adr's, I am not sure how to do this?

If you are going to want to do the entire trip, at one time, you will need to put in your resort confirmation number. If I were you, I would go over to the Dining area, ahead of time, and get registered there. Then, on your ADR booking day, you can log in, imput your reservation number, the day you checkin and your name and you're good to go. The system will know how long you are going to be there for...and you can book the entire trip at that time.

So I just log into the disneyworld site and then retrive my reservation and there will be an area to do my adr's?

You can link to your reservation when making your first ADR online. Click 'Retrieve you Reservation'.
adr.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter