How To Purchase Theme Park Tickets?

KyleRayner

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know who I call to purchase my theme parket tickets (not annual passes)? Is it the Member Services number or do I call the normal Disney number 407-W-DISNEY? Also are DVC members given any discounts on theme park tickets (again, not annual passes)? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Currently the only discount is on annual passes and premium annual passes. If that is going to change for 2006, there may be some sort of announcement at the annual meetings next week, so we'll know soon.

You can purchase MYW park when you check in at your resort, if you want them "pre-paid" before you arrive, I think you can call Member Services (I have APs so I'm not sure.) Otherwise you can order them online through the Disney website or other online ticket sellers.

I can't say for sure, but I would call MS first.

We booked hotel (POR) and tickets separately in March and had to carry both a room key and paper tickets. Our first "Note to Self" on that trip was to book them together next time for it all to be on the room key! (Of course, we've joined DVC in the meantime, so many of our NTSs went right out the window.)

AP discount sure looks good, if only we could take advantage of it on a LONG trip or multiples over a year. Unfortunately, we aren't that kind of travelers--yet! Sure wish there were some discounts for the smaller fish, too.

If MS can't pre-sell them, you can purchase them at the resort when you check-in and they will be on your room key.

We purchase ours on the Disney website and just pick them up when we arrive. One less thing for me to worry about packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter