how to redeem Disney Visa rewards

So, is it worth it then, to get the credit card, charge the trip instead of just prepaying outright in order to earn the credits ? What is the interest on the card because I was going to prepay over a several month period. I guess I wonder if I pay more in interest than I would earn in rewards by doing so.

So, is it worth it then, to get the credit card, charge the trip instead of just prepaying outright in order to earn the credits ? What is the interest on the card because I was going to prepay over a several month period. I guess I wonder if I pay more in interest than I would earn in rewards by doing so.

If you charge a Disney vacation package to a Disney Visa, you get 6 months no interest as well as the Disney Dollars.

Can you use the Disney Visa rewards card for tipping? We have the DDP and since tips are not included, is it possible to gave the our server the card or is that rude?

Can you use the Disney Visa rewards card for tipping? We have the DDP and since tips are not included, is it possible to gave the our server the card or is that rude?

I can't see any problem or think it's rude. In the end money is money!! If it really bothers you and you are staying onsite, charge the tips to your room and then pay with the rewards card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter