Last child is done!

DSC03543-X3.jpg

DSC03550-X3.jpg

DSC03633-X3.jpg

DSC03710-X3.jpg

DSC03741-X2.jpg

DSC03752-X2.jpg

DSC03823-X3.jpg
Congratulations @fractal! What a momentous occasion! Well done on both the photos and the accomplishment. :)

My daughter's ceremony was yesterday. I'm so glad I had gone out to do most of what I wanted ahead of time since we dodged rain all day. I made some mistakes along the way, but I feel like I came away with some good shots and am pretty happy with the overall result. If I had tried to do it all on graduation day, I never would have been happy with the results.

Best tip, always keep your head on a swivel and watch what others are doing. We had no idea they put a cap on the tiger statue for graduation and had one last great photo op before heading back home at the end of the day.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Congratulations @fractal! What a momentous occasion! Well done on both the photos and the accomplishment. :)

My daughter's ceremony was yesterday. I'm so glad I had gone out to do most of what I wanted ahead of time since we dodged rain all day. I made some mistakes along the way, but I feel like I came away with some good shots and am pretty happy with the overall result. If I had tried to do it all on graduation day, I never would have been happy with the results.

Best tip, always keep your head on a swivel and watch what others are doing. We had no idea they put a cap on the tiger statue for graduation and had one last great photo op before heading back home at the end of the day.

View attachment 760972

View attachment 760969

View attachment 760973

View attachment 760971

Thanks @mom2rtk ! Congrats to you and your daughter as well! Nice job on your photos! 👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter