How to tell young kids that we have a surprise holiday to Disneyworld after Christmas

Oh NO WAY I sorry just think it would be hysterical the look on there face. I would never want to offend anyone at all.
I think the shirts would be FINE to wear without that acronym! I'd wear it WITH and so would my kids, just wouldn't fly past the regulations at Disney :P

Hi Hon
I will just post them on this thread and you can save to your computer and print or save to a usb key and print at work or
send me a private message with your email (I think you have to have min 10 messages here on the DIS to PM (private Message) someone.

Here you go

qWAi04Q.jpg

ouew7AJ.jpg

Best wishes
Mel
Mel
I was wondering if you have any type of these tickets you sent me before Christmas. Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions we had to cancel without telling kids but now we have a date to go away for may 8 to 15. But I just realized Christmas tickets will be weird. Or if you can direct me to where I can get something similar without Christmas on the tickets. I would appreciate the help.
Thank you

Mel
I was wondering if you have any type of these tickets you sent me before Christmas. Unfortunately due to Covid restrictions we had to cancel without telling kids but now we have a date to go away for may 8 to 15. But I just realized Christmas tickets will be weird. Or if you can direct me to where I can get something similar without Christmas on the tickets. I would appreciate the help.
Thank you

Hi
I will PM (Private Message) you them this weekend
Mel

Omg thank you they look amazing the boys will love to exchange them for the treats that you wrote on them. I love them and will definitely be enjoyed by my grandsons. This will be so exciting to give to them. We had Dakota oldest grandson fall at school yesterday and hairline cracked his left arm bone but he will be OK and this will just make it easier for him too accept that he may not be able to do water rides or pools. Thank you again for making them. I will definitely have boys deliver food to the food bank on your behalf. Thank you we will send a picture of them with their tickets.

I just printed these off at work. Don't tell boss butthey are so amazing thank yo so much. i will let you know what the boys think. these will be great rewards for them to be good during day to trade in for free items. such a great idea.

I just printed these off at work. Don't tell boss butthey are so amazing thank yo so much. i will let you know what the boys think. these will be great rewards for them to be good during day to trade in for free items. such a great idea.
Hi Hon
You are very welcome.
Yeah they can be a tad bit ink intensive ,,printing at work is best.(insert smiley face here),
I hope you guys have an awesome holiday.
Be well.

Hugs
Mel

We told the grandsons this morning after we did an Easter egg hunt. In the eggs we put the letters to state " You are going to Walr Disney World". They were in amazement and couldn't believe that al the adults in there life knew about it for almost 6 months and have not said anything. The oldest stated that he will never trust another adult in his life. We told him that all teachers and educational aids all knew at school. I have attached picture of them when they finally read the page.

Attachments

• 20220417_100106.jpg
    20220417_100106.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter