~How TWO trips became...who knows? ~ It's a TRIP! and an upgrade.... 4/22

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I haven't even told you my name yet! haha! It's Nikki. I don't think I asked you either!:)

:thumbsup2 You can sneak one!

I wasn't sure how internet private you were! :) Hello, Nikki!!! :) I am Mary, but some people call me Maroo! :) I will answer to either!

LOVE:love: LOVE:love: LOVE :love:the post by Muffin...too cute!

Gosh, you are the first person to comment about Muffin! :) I love that dog...my child...She is precious! :love:

Sorry to hear about Lisa's leg...hope she heals quickly!
And glad to hear it wasn't "the bad stuff"!
Sounds like some yummy meals you have planned!

Thank you! She has a way to go, I think. She actually took off from work today. This is very odd...as I think she has missed 2 whole days of work the entire time I have known them! And one of those days she was sent home because she had pink eye! :faint:

hello there! im enjoying your pre trip report! your dog muffin sounds like my dog journey .. ive included a pic of her:

BOMA is terrific! as is california grill! i really enjoyed my breakfast at 1900 park fare at the GF. i really really hope to get an ADR to Le Cellier for my trip in sept!

Well, I leave for 2 weeks, and look what happens!!!!!! Gee whiz, I missed out on the whole start of this pre-trippie!!! DOH!!!

Bummer to hear about Lisa's leg! That's gotta hurt, and now I guess she's totally and completely out for the count on the half with you.

So, this is the practice run for you know what, eh?? You better believe I'll be watching this one carefully!

Hmmm... I've got a couple of nominations for those last 2 credits.

First one is way out there, but oh so very fun! What about hitting the Hoop de Doo Review. You have enough time in the parks and on property to take a few hours out to enjoy it. The boat ride over to the Fort is a nice 20 relaxing ride to give your tootsies a break, and the show is HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!! The food is all you can eat and we really liked it. 2 TS

If I had to go with (2) 1TS credits, I'd choose another one in Epcot, maybe Marrakesh or something else in WS.

Or something at a resort you haven't done.

hello there! im enjoying your pre trip report! your dog muffin sounds like my dog journey .. ive included a pic of her:

BOMA is terrific! as is california grill! i really enjoyed my breakfast at 1900 park fare at the GF. i really really hope to get an ADR to Le Cellier for my trip in sept!

Your dog is so cute! :goodvibes

Hmm...1900 Park Fare...I think I might have to put that one on another list for the Dec trip...we will have a child with us that might enjoy the character part of that one, too!! :thumbsup2

Well, I leave for 2 weeks, and look what happens!!!!!! Gee whiz, I missed out on the whole start of this pre-trippie!!! DOH!!!

Never a dull moment, my friend! Never a dull moment!

Bummer to hear about Lisa's leg! That's gotta hurt, and now I guess she's totally and completely out for the count on the half with you.

So, this is the practice run for you know what, eh?? You better believe I'll be watching this one carefully!

Hmmm... I've got a couple of nominations for those last 2 credits.

First one is way out there, but oh so very fun! What about hitting the Hoop de Doo Review. You have enough time in the parks and on property to take a few hours out to enjoy it. The boat ride over to the Fort is a nice 20 relaxing ride to give your tootsies a break, and the show is HIL-AR-I-OUS!!!! The food is all you can eat and we really liked it. 2 TS

If I had to go with (2) 1TS credits, I'd choose another one in Epcot, maybe Marrakesh or something else in WS.

Or something at a resort you haven't done.

Yeah...Lisa is definitely out for training for anything right now. We are hoping she is well enough to go on the big trip to Chicago with Lauren and the church choir. I REALLY need her to be able to go on that trip! :faint:

Ah...Hoop De Doo! We might do this one in December...if not, then I will hopefully do Hoop De Doo in Sept...honestly, if we do it this Sept, I might do a 9:30 show and use my AP discount rather than use 2 valuble TS credits? :confused3

Practice run indeed! ;)

Ah...Hoop De Doo! We might do this one in December...if not, then I will hopefully do Hoop De Doo in Sept...honestly, if we do it this Sept, I might do a 9:30 show and use my AP discount rather than use 2 valuble TS credits? :confused3

Actually, HDDR is a pretty good deal with the DDP since it includes the gratuity. I kept thinking it wasn't, but, then, I looked at the math and it came out as a good plan.

It will actually likely be cheaper to do 2 other TS lunches OOP (since you sound like people who might share dessert, or not even have it) instead.

:)

Actually, HDDR is a pretty good deal with the DDP since it includes the gratuity. I kept thinking it wasn't, but, then, I looked at the math and it came out as a good plan.

It will actually likely be cheaper to do 2 other TS lunches OOP (since you sound like people who might share dessert, or not even have it) instead.

I actually plan to eat LOTS of dessert. ;) Sharon can be good all she wants! :rotfl:

Hmm...It sounds like we are going to have to do some math to figure this out! :)

And I have several other elements to this trip that need to be figured out, too! I have til June 6 to make our ADR's!!! :) Do you think we will have the park hours in time?!? :scared1:

I am a little late to the party on this one but there are a lot of Maroo TR's to be keeping track of!

I also vote for Le Cellier. We loved our lunch there! The food and service were great! If you are interested in character meals, we really enjoy Tusker House for Bkfst.

I am so jealous of you and all of your trips! DH is not a Disney lover like me and DD are and after taking three trips in 20 months he said no more WDW for five years. :scared1: He was very good about the three trips so I shouldn't complain. I will have to change his mind though or go with just DD because five years is too long.

I am a little late to the party on this one but there are a lot of Maroo TR's to be keeping track of!

I also vote for Le Cellier. We loved our lunch there! The food and service were great! If you are interested in character meals, we really enjoy Tusker House for Bkfst.

I am so jealous of you and all of your trips! DH is not a Disney lover like me and DD are and after taking three trips in 20 months he said no more WDW for five years. :scared1: He was very good about the three trips so I shouldn't complain. I will have to change his mind though or go with just DD because five years is too long.

Too funny:goodvibes. That Maroo is a very busy girl! Why don't you lure your DH back to Disney with the Nascar Experience thing or a couple of rounds of golf and a massage at Saratoga Springs? You could just shave that five year goal down to one. ;)

OFF TOPIC....

But...

Today is Lauren's BIRTHDAY!!! The big - Sweet 16!!!!!!!!

One of her friends asked her when she would be driving (she won't :sad1:)...

And she said, "I have been driving since I was three!"

:rotfl:

I love that child! :hug:

:rotfl: Too many Maroo threads, huh! :) That is funny. :)

I do think Le Cellier is making the list!!

We are going to do one character meal...but I think we have about decided it should be Crystal Palace. It will be either Breakfast or Lunch for the day we are looking at it.

5 years!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

No, no, no. We are going to have to fix that!!!

Too funny:goodvibes. That Maroo is a very busy girl! Why don't you lure your DH back to Disney with the Nascar Experience thing or a couple of rounds of golf and a massage at Saratoga Springs? You could just shave that five year goal down to one. ;)

Oh yeah!! You have good, good ideas!! :)

I found you :thumbsup2
I can't wait to hear more popcorn::

Hi there!!! Glad you found me!!!

But...you first! :) he he popcorn::

Aww, she knows we love her!! :flower3:
(She's one of "us" now!)

Kathy

Yes, she does! And she is definitely one of us! :)

Sounds like you're going to have an amazing time!!

Thank you for posting!!! We are going to have a great time! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it! :)

HDDR can be good for that too, since it's all you can eat.

Yep, do the math. (Remember to consider gratuities and tax in your various plans.)

Yum!

Math...URGH. I used to like Math. But my job has me doing strange conversions in the metric system these days (I am supposed to be filing medical claims...and the insurance companies are now making me do comprehensive conversions...:headache:)...so Math is not a good word today. :) But one day - Before June 6! - I am going to have to do some Math!!! :)

OFF TOPIC....

But...

:rotfl: Happy Birthday to Lauren!!!

I used to like Math. But my job has me doing strange conversions in the metric system these days (I am supposed to be filing medical claims...and the insurance companies are now making me do comprehensive conversions...:headache:)...so Math is not a good word today. :) But one day - Before June 6! - I am going to have to do some Math!!! :)

At least metric conversions are all basic powers. Every time I have to wade into imperial conversions I get a little lost. I can do the math, but, the numbers seem to come out of nowhere.

Happy Birthday, Lauren, from your new friends in Kazakhstan! Hey, our Rebekah is turning 16 on Saturday!!! YOU ladies are only days apart!

Have a wonderful and blessed birthday. May you continue to grow in His Grace and Love.

Do you know my DH? :lmao: Golf and a massage might do it! Of course, if he plays hardball, DD and I will just have to go ourselves. I started talking to DH about a trip to Florida later this year to go to the beach and to vist those other parks that we shall not name and thought I could plan it so we could go to MNSSHP. I tell DH everything except my secret MNSSHP part and the first thing he says is that might be okay but I am not stepping foot on WDW property. So he is on to me!

OFF TOPIC....

But...

:rotfl: Too many Maroo threads, huh! :) That is funny. :)

I do think Le Cellier is making the list!!

We are going to do one character meal...but I think we have about decided it should be Crystal Palace. It will be either Breakfast or Lunch for the day we are looking at it.

5 years!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

No, no, no. We are going to have to fix that!!!
:)

Happy Birthday Lauren! What a special young lady she is.

I didn't say too many just a lot to track. The more Maroo the better!

Le Cellier is great and so is CP. I definitely recommend breakfast there especially if you want to/can get an early ADR before park opening.

As for the 5 years, see my comments above on that. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter