How " we are not going on vacation this year " turns into looking at purchasing DVC

Disney27

Earning My Ears
:ccat:Cast:
DH-Pat 44 aka Grumpy:mad:Has been to WDW about 11 times. He is the instigator of this trip.We said we would not go back to WDW for awhile but this has been a bad year for our family and he decided we need a break.He is the one who wants to look into Bay Lake Tower when we go and possibly purchase into DVC.
Me- Dana 42 aka lover of all things Disney princess:I have been to WDW 12 times. I didn't think we would get back this year so I am very excited to be planning again.I feel rushed because we are going in less than 4 months and I usually have everything planned 6 months out.:eek: I have been a lurker for 8-9 years on this site and used to have other names many years ago, but haven't been on in a long time. So I will be perusing this site like mad until we go.
DD1-Ashley 17 aka perfect little princess:cheer2:She has been to WDW 8 times and her last recent trip was last year on a band/chorus trip. She lives in the moment and loves to dream.She had a blast last year because she got to tour with her best friends.She is not too excited to go with the family unit but she is getting dragged along. She and grumpy butt heads so this ought to be interesting...
DD2-Allie 13 aka Mommy and Daddy's girl :hyper: She has been to WDW 7 times. She loves all thrill rides. She loves to make alot of jokes.She and I have alot inside jokes that grumpy and perfect little princess don't get. :rolleyes: She keeps us all on our toes and keeps us motivated. She unlike princess is very excited to be going again. :tigger:

Plan:
June 21-27th Caribbean Beach Resort

We will drive from Central Illinois on June 20th and stay overnight likely in Ocala then get over to Orlando bright and early to start our package June 21 st.We are planning on going to all 4 parks, getting up early and going back to the room and staying until closing. We plan to utilize evening extra magic hours at MK, DHS and Epcot on days that is availible. With 2 teens we can stay up late and 1 night Mk is open until 2 am.:woohoo:
I have planned dining at 50's Primetime, Le Cellier, Tony's, Donalds Breakfast,Liberty Tree Tavern dinner, ESPN club and Coral Reef.
At some point we will go and tour Bay Lake and meet with someone to check that out. Cross your fingers my DH says yes !!!!

When I hve finalized dining I will do another update.
Have a Disney Day !!!!

Dana and crew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter