How??

BRDof3

Humpty Dumpty had a lousy PPO
OK, let's take it to the next level. Suppose we do establish where, and then use the information to determine who, can we really be satisfied until we have discovered how?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Anybody can have a normal conversation. :)

676e08c4.jpg

what??

OK, let's take it to the next level. Suppose we do establish where, and then use the information to determine who, can we really be satisfied until we have discovered how?

I say...Col Mustard...In the Library...with the Monkey Wrench:surfweb:

A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you.
Bert Leston Taylor, The So-Called Human Race

Good breeding consists of concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910),

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
George Burns (1896 - 1996)

Who are you and how did you get in here?' 'I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.'
Leslie Nielsen (1926 - ), as Lieutenant Frank Drebin, "Police Squad"

No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up.
Lily Tomlin (1939 - )

HOW....:goodvibes

Do you people have time to post this stuff? Does anyone on here have a family, life or job?:confused3

BRDof3-

I love your avatar...Navin R. RULES!!!! I am sad to say:rolleyes1 my family quotes this movie daily! He hates these cans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

How is it that I have taken the time to read every one of these and actually understood them....I scare myself....:scared:

How do I love thee, let me count thy ways....

Sorry, it is all I could come up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter