Howard Johnson Maingate East

JimmyMartin

GM Share a Dream 4/28/02
I am planning a trip to WDW and am thinking about staying at the Howard Johnson Maingate East and was eondering if anyone else has thank you!!!

Hi. My family stayed there a few years ago in a standard room and we have ressies for the end of May there in an Efficiency Room. Nothing spectacular...just an average clean room with a nice pool, a kiddie pool and a hot tub. It is located just off the interstate and close to "The world". Here's a link with a great price to check it out. Good Luck!
http://www.valuetrips.com/FL/ORL/HJMGE/HowardJohnsonMGE.htm

I have stayed there numerous times. Once the airconditioner went out, and they replaced inside of an hour so I would recommend it highly. I think it is always clean and the staff is friendly and always cooperative.

You'll enjoy your stay.

Just returned from 11 days there. It was great. We would definitely stay there again. Very standard, but clean and comfortable. Our son was VERY sick (all over the room) one night, and the guy who came to clean up was great about it. Not one complaint. Maid service was wonderful. The pools and hot tub were great. Very warm. They've done some new landscaping too. It's nicely kept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter